ORGANIC BEEKEEPING CONFERENCE
Welcome and registration
- Opening of the conference
- Sustainable beekeeping and beekeeping in developing countries
- Beekeeping management
- Poster session
- Discussions in groups
- Conclusions in plenum
- Disease control
- Beekeeping environment and bee products
Discussion in groups
Conclusions in plenum
Visit of the old city of Nessebar, the honey festival and dinner with a National Evening
- Organic beekeeping in different countries
- Regulation and certification
Conclusions, plenum discussion and closing of conference
Visit of a bee museum and an apiary
Post conference one day tour
A tour will be organized on Monday 30.8. if more than 20 people sign up. The tour will include a tourist and apiary visits, lunch, the price is 30 Euro.
Departure: Sunny Beach 08.30, return in the afternoon
See trip details here.
Please make a reservation for the trip when registering for the conference.